Looking for a nice boat (aren’t we all)

Welcome Back Forums Sell and Trade Wanted Looking for a nice boat (aren’t we all)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Jones
    Participant

Hi there and thank you for allowing me to join the group!

I’m on a quest to find a well maintained and well looked after Nicholson 38 to sail the Med and maybe further afield.

Our estimated budget (drum roll please) will be around Є30000 to Є35000

I have been out of the sailing game for too long and I really want to get back into it and polish up on my super rusty skills and get back on the water!

A short/single handed setup with good liveabaord extras would be ideal, good instruments, hot water, holding tank, decent rig, nice inventory etc.

Any tips and advice would be great too

I have been in touch with other people who have boats to sell in the group and out, hopefully if travel restrictions allow it I’ll be going to see a couple of boats in the Turkey – Greece part of the Med in a couple of months

I really don’t have the time to deal with a “total fixer-upper”, so something that is basically “turn key” would really suit my needs.

I’m in no rush as I am waiting for the sale of a property I have in Tuscany Italy to go through.

2 deals have fallen through due to “The Rona” in the past 18 months which is really annoying, I guess this is the way things go due to the current world situation and uncertainty of way things go these days, hopefully my efforts to sell will bear fruit soon!

If anyone in the group would be interested in a part ex their boat for a lovely rural property or maybe know of anyone that might be looking to buy a property not far from the coast of Tuscany (Scansano) let me know and I can send details.

Me and my wife Ira plan is to sail during the summer months then winter up wherever we find a good place and return to Lviv, Ukraine when things start getting cold, luckily my job allows me to work remotely plus our Italian residency allows to do a little more in the EU.We want your boat

Guy H
    Participant

As you are off to Turkey have you arranged to see Ayla yet?

She looks really great – just a little too far for me

Luca Martellotti
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

I saw that you have a house in Scansano … my boat is moored at the port of Talamone, 30 minutes by car from Scansano.

I am attaching the link of the sale announcement:
    https://www.inautia.it/boat-45905030212654695366564957564566.html?preview=true

If you want to view it without obligation, we can meet whenever you want.
    Luca
    mobile: +393666195501
    e-mail: martellottiluca@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.