Porcelain washbasin for Fwd Heads

Welcome Back Forums Sell and Trade Wanted Porcelain washbasin for Fwd Heads

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Voltair
    Participant

On Voltair, our basin (Armitage Shanks), is badly cracked and leaking. Does anyone have an original spare in good condition (or better than ours, at least)?

Or does anyone know where I can get a new basin that fits?

Regards, John Kingsley

michael bennett
    Participant

I have seen some similar ones in trade suppliers to schools and offices etc, may be a place to look.
    Mike

Ronar M
    Participant

Hi John,

I had a similar problem with Ronar. I contacted Armitage Shanks. They had no similar sinks in production but gave me the name of a company (I can’t remember it)in London which bought up all their old stock. They had none of the correct model but some very similar. I did not go ahead as the cost was about £140. Also a friend of mine, a builder, found one that would do very well. All he had to do was persuade its owner he wanted to replace it with a new one. This he eventually did and I got the old one for £40. Good luck, Trevor

Voltair
    Participant

Not sure if we have a fix for this yet, but, like you, we have acquired an 18″ wide reclaim one, which we are hoping will fit.

Voltair
    Participant

Yes, it fitted very well, and with the new holding tank behind it, we are enjoying the summer in Ibiza at present.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.