Nicholson 38 Owners Facebook Page

Welcome Back Forums Other Uncategorized Nicholson 38 Owners Facebook Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Czarina Blue
    Participant

Facebook Group

There is now a Facebook page started by one Nicholson owner, for those interested.  Link address above.

Duncan

Keymaster

Hi Duncan –

Glad you found the Facebook group  – this is the same one that had already been introduced in this topic.

I see there is some good conversations going on there, glad to see that happening.

I’m not a Facebook user myself, but I am told that things can easily get lost in Facebook groups as time goes by. And so it seems as I scrolled down through the recent activity – is there any organization to those endless discussion threads?

It might be a logical division to use Facebook to post owner sagas, which is an easy place to upload photos, etc.

But if you want to save a comment for reference by a future owner, then this site might be preferable.

But as I said, I don’t use Facebook so maybe I’m wrong.

Cheers – Marilyn, moderator

Czarina Blue
    Participant

You can search under topics or keywords within any facebook page, it works reasonably well, but it won’t ever be what this forum is… a godsend!

James Timms
    Participant

Yep, I started the facebook group, its certainly not to rival this resource.  Just good for sharing media and adventures with the boats 🙂  Search for Nicholson 38 in facebook and you will find it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.