Nicholson 38 at the London Boat Show!

Welcome Back Forums Other Where’s your Nic 38 taken you? Nicholson 38 at the London Boat Show!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ollie Holden
    Participant

Not sure if this is the right forum to post, but I thought I’d let you know that “Nutmeg of Shoreham” is going to be part of the main feature on World Cruising at the Boat Show in January. See http://www.londonboatshow.com/2013/whats_on/attractions__events/world_cruising.aspx for details. We were contacted by World Cruising who were looking for “real” cruising boats to be part of their display, and they were really keen to get a true family boat as part of the exhibition.

It would be great to meet up with other Nic 38 owners if you happen to be passing – you’re welcome to have a look around Nutmeg and talk Nics! Hopefully a good bit of publicity for our great boats too.

Ollie Holden
    “Nutmeg of Shoreham”

Archivist
    Participant

Dear Ollie,
    I will be delighted to see you there if you are around on Friday 18th. You probably know that the 32 Association have a 32 there also. Yours Jeremy

michael bennett
    Participant

Hello Ollie

I hope also to be around on the 18th. would be great to meet up with you all.

Regards

mike

Chihili Q
    Participant

Great stuff. What a lure… hope to see you sometime during that week.

Adrian.

Jean Clair
    Participant

Ditto, we hope to see you on the 18th
    Regards
    Alan

Arild Jaeger
    Participant

Dear Ollie,

I am planning to be there on Sunday 20th. I hope to see you and your boat!

Yours Arild
    Far Out, Nic 38/10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.