Facebook Group – Sharing Photos and Adventures

Welcome Back Forums Other Boat Pictures Facebook Group – Sharing Photos and Adventures

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Timms
    Participant

Hi,

Marilyn has graciously given me permission to share this.  I started a facebook group called Nicholson 38 Owners and Interested.  The intention is to share multimedia content of projects works and adventures.

There are a few Nic 38 Owners out there posting on Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Its in no way a rival to this valuable resource.

Its a closed group you can join here: Nic 38 Facebook Group or search facebook for Nicholson 38 Owners and Interested

James 🙂

Keymaster

Thanks for setting up the facebook group, James – happy to help owners connect using their preferred method.

For those who do start to use the facebook group regularly, if you are reporting there on a project that you think users here would find interesting, please make a short posting on this site to alert everyone who may be interested in joining/reading the facebook group.

I’m sad that I’ve never made it easy to post photos etc. on this forum – not enough time in my days! If there is a forum member with WordPress/BBPress experience who would like to volunteer to make this forum more user friendly, please contact me directly. I’m happy to have another help me manage this website. Write me at moderator @ nicholson38.org.

Cheers! Marilyn, moderator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.